Sunday 27 April 2008

Shells in Theydon Bois

Yesterday my dad was in Theydon Bois to buy and sell at the British Shell Collector's Club Shell Show. He's a big fan of shells. I like them alot too, probably because of his beautiful collection, though they don't excite me enough to want to collect them. My gran came too and she commented that it's usually men that have an urge to collect things...this may be true. I took some nice photos anyway. And I have plans to draw shells next time I'm back at my parents house. Also, Theydon Bois is extremely pretty and relaxed. Did not feel like London...it's a proper village.

On my way I saw this lovely reflection of a church and blossoms in a shop window.


Really like these colours....

South African stamps on a parcel tape covered box!

Neapolitan Icecream Shell :)

Mmm soft grey and mottled.

Many many Cowrie shells!

Many many Cowries and giant shark teeth!

Theydon Bois

A stray star in the car park.

A streak in the sky, later, on my way to another place.

No comments: