Monday 25 February 2008

Cosman & Cake





A lovely day out with my gran today :) She is a fan of Milein Cosman, so we went to see her exhibition at the Austrian Cultural Forum. Her drawings are so full of energy and charm :) We chatted with her as well and she is like her drawings - small and full of life! I'm not the best at talking to folks I don't know but she makes conversation flow.

Also fell in love with Peyton and Byrne. It's the charming bakery next to Heals that I've gazed at as I went past many a time. There is one amongst all the new stuff at St Pancras. Me and my gran had quiche and salad and tea then pear and almond cake :D which was all so extremely good! I'm not even a fan of quiche but it was so good! And the branding is so lovely. Neat and simple with plain white girly cake stands and blocks of fresh pastel colours. Not a fan of pastels either. Or too much girlyness. But this feels clean and fresh and sweet. And I am a fan of good food.

Yesterday I made creamy salmon and leek filo pastry parcels with salad followed by lemon sponge with a yoghurt/cream cheese/sugar concoction because there was no cream. I heart having the time and energy to cook <3 style="text-decoration: underline;">

No comments: