Friday 8 August 2008

Website :D


I can't believe I never excitedly posted when I finished building my website and got it online. I was so pleased with myself cuz I did the whole thing in code in notepad :D And now I have a new bit for collecting memories for my new project. Bit of memory research. The form was done by http://www.emailmeform.com/ cuz I couldn't do it. I did the html and css to get it looking right fine but I could not do the scripting to make it work. I think I wasted like 2 nights rewriting the code over and over and trying to work out what I was doing wrong till I decided it was a waste of time. I still want to learn at some point though but I think I need a person to explain to me.

Please go to my website and send me some memories!!! I want to illustrate them and it's as anonymous as you want it!


No comments: