Sunday 10 August 2008

Skeletons @ Wellcome Collection


The skeletons that lie buried beneath London. Really interesting. The room is so nice and simple too. All black with photographs of the burial sites as they are now around the walls and neat rectangle boxes for the skeletons across the room. They tell you facts about illnesses/what they can tell from the skeleton, what lives may have bewen like to cause things on the skeleton. There are hidden stories...I think I forget that everyone has a skeleton/is a skeleton and I'd never recognise them without their skin. I know I sound kind of silly probably but I'm always a little surprised when I remember and try to imagine people as skeletons.

1 comment:

PU TAI / 戴 樸 said...

I am just thinking to go checking this exhibitin. Looks good.

There is a Zoology Museum at UCL. That was so amazing too see many different animals skeletons!!