Wednesday 16 July 2008

I miss Japan...

Nagasaki
Karatsu



Kawaguchiko



Takedao



Japan was amazing! It was so good to see family even though I could barely communicate - my sister has given me her textbooks now though so we shall see. Most amazing was staying near Kawaguchiko, one of the lakes near Mt Fuji. It was incredibly beautiful surrounded by misty mountains and loads of lavender. I love the way the air smells in Japan, it smells familiar, it's a piece of my childhood. And I love hearing chirping insects. I love the food. And I especially love the bathrooms. I want a japanese bathroom!! You shower on the floor, then relax in the bath. Everyone shares water because you get in clean, then after the water goes to the washing machine to wash the clothes. They're wonderful :)

I don't love mosquitos. Though they love me.

No comments: