Tuesday 22 January 2008

Mmmm Smart Yogurt

BT Technologies is intriguing. Researched predictions on what the future holds. Smart yoghurt eh? Not sure I understand but I like the image. Kaleidascopic flowers. Cyberwar. Embedded smells. Emotion detection (which sounds very intrusive to me). Video clothing. Things that caught my attention.

I always imagine a Brave New World type future. Been a while since I read it but when I did I know I felt like we were already on our way. Where everything is super efficient and shallow and emotionless. Fear.

Lots of drawing was done last week. All these sort of experimental drawing excerises. Looking at an object then drawing without looking. Visualising. Concentrating on each sense. Dancing and drawing with feet. It was like being allowed to play and not pressured. I feel kind of better for it. Aint drawn in a while.

No comments: